Friday 5 April 2013

The God Blessed The Brunei Darussalam

brunei location

Just share the other day, I overheard my two older daughters talking about interesting places around the world – like : Statue of Liberty, Mesa Verde and etc – from a book that my eldest was reading at that time.
When they noticed that I was listening in, they asked hopefully if, “Can we go visit those places one day, Mama?”.
Flipping further through the same book, my eldest sighed and complained, “Brunei Darussalam is so small. I wish we have Tourist attractions places in Brunei  like these here”.
Before I could answer, both of them concluded with a “BUT we are so lucky that living in Brunei Darussalam, is peaceful”.
“And we are safe from natural disasters like tornado, tsunami..”
Yes my dear children, we may living in Brunei Darussalam, in a small country with not many interesting places but we have many things to be grateful for - and I hope they will always realize how blessed they are.

Source :
http://jewelletan.com/our-blessed-countr/

1 comment:

Brunei Share : The legends surrounding of Bukit Tempayan Pisang

The legends surrounding Bukit Tempayan Pisang can be promoted to attract tourists. This suggestion was yesterday made by Minister of Hom...