Wednesday 11 July 2007

Registered For Driving Theory Test in Brunei

kuala belait map
Time flies! In just a blink of an eye I am back home for almost a week after visiting Brunei. Things had been rather slow this week, but I'm glad everything is going along smoothly and want to share to you.

I have managed to enroll myself in AsohRaya Driving School Brunei Darussalam. I have no idea why there are suddenly so many people in Kuala Belait registering for a driving license. I had a hard time scouting for schools to accommodate my one month schedule.

Registered for driving theory test next Wednesday afternoon, and thereafter I can start my driving lessons. Hopefully everything goes well, as wrongly identifying a road sign will be given immediate failure. I opted for the test in Malay Language, a language I am rather familiar with. The total estimated cost is about SGD400+. A little expensive by local rates, but is still all right as their cars are brand new!

Haven't been doing much lately. Been watching Prison Break Season 2 and Heroes. Completely addicted to Heroes, haha.... Met a friend at Smart this afternoon. She was rather shocked to see me back in town. Time to contact some old friends...

Suddenly I found Kuala Belait in Brunei Darussalam a little small... The only thing I like about here is the friendliness of the local populace. Strangers can just chat up without fearing any ulterior motives from the other party, and are more willing to lend a helping hand, as encountered a few times, unlike "cold" Singaporean society. Spaces abound, and everyone owns a house sitting on a piece of land and at least a car - these are just basic necessities!

Kuala Belait registering for a driving license
source
http://ykwang84.blogspot.com/2007/06/brunei-day-6-another-post.html

2 comments:

  1. Before giving official DSA theory test practice the questions and answers in http://www.ukdrivingtheorytest.co.uk/car-theory-test.php. You will be pass in first attempt only. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Registered For Driving Theory Test in Brunei

    ReplyDelete

Brunei Share : The legends surrounding of Bukit Tempayan Pisang

The legends surrounding Bukit Tempayan Pisang can be promoted to attract tourists. This suggestion was yesterday made by Minister of Hom...